Friday, January 18, 2008

All time favorite movies...

Ok so.....I'm COMPLETELY a sap! I love love love sappy romantic movies. What are your faves? Mine have to be:

*The Notebook
*The Lake House
*Titanic

I'm reading "Atonement" right now, so I may have to add it to the list later.

I remember sitting in a movie theatre THE DAY "Titanic" came out. I actually waited in line to get a good seat! The whole time in the theatre, my boyfriend was sitting next to me and I was freaking sobbing at the movie and had an epiphany....I want love like that. The kind where you would throw yourself in front of a bus to save them kind of love.
Not too long after that, I found my husband of 9 1/2 years. Now....it hasn't all been like Jack and Rose but, I can honestly say, I wouldn't trade a day of it all to be right where I am now with Willis.
:)

No comments: